FUOTUOKE Admission List – The management of the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUOTUOKE admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUOTUOKE various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUOTUOKE Admission List
Currently, you can only access your FUOTUOKE admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOTUOKE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUOTUOKE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.