Federal Poly Idah Admission List (ND Full-time) – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the 2020/2021 academic session prospective National Diploma (ND) students of the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State, that the management of the polytechnic has released the names of successfully admitted students.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List
Follow the link below to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your admission status on the JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Idah admission list.