The management of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Uburu (EBSCONMU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Training Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the entry requirements, exam info and how to apply for the Ebonyi State College of Nursing admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2022
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website at www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,000 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card.
- Proceed to continue application after making payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
- The portal is open for application on 16th February 2021 and closes on 21st June 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 07031610928, 08173727755 E-mail: email@example.com
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Admission Entrance Exam Details
Date: Saturday, 26th June 2021
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.